Now you can use your Najm Credit Card anywhere with total peace of mind. With Najm SMS Alert service automatically receive an SMS alert for any transaction over AED 100.
1. When does this service start?
The Najm SMS alert service starts effective today-28 June 2011.
2. Do I have to enroll or Opt-in?
No, you are automatically enrolled for this program and you will receive SMS alerts for transactions above AED 100 made on your Najm Credit Card.
3. Do I have the option of Opt –out of this SMS alert service?
No, all Najm Cardmembers automatically qualify.
4. Will the transaction made by the Supplementary Cardmember also generate SMS alert?
Najm Card members will receive an SMS alert for the transactions above AED 100 made by the Najm Supplementary Credit Card member. The SMS alert will be sent to the Primary Card member’s Mobile no.
5. Will I receive SMS alert- when I am abroad?
Yes, provided you have roaming service.
6. Will I be charged for this SMS alert service?
No, you will not be charged.
We strive to make your life easier and are constantly improving your experience as a Najm Credit Card holder.
In addition to monthly statements sent to your postal address, we have introduced eNajm. This is your online portal that allows you access to your Najm Credit Card statement and to view your transactions anytime from anywhere around the globe.
How to read your statement